Lunch for today: Corn Dog Nuggets or Hamburger on Bun
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Quesadilla or Pizza & Bread Stick
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Therefore if you have any encouragement from being united with Christ, if any comfort from his love, if any common sharing in the Spirit, if any tenderness and compassion, then make my joy complete by being like-minded, having the same love, being one in spirit and of one mind.” Philippians 2:1-2
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Golf @ Nouvel 9:00am
Cross Country TVC West Jamboree @ Immerman Park, 4:30pm, early out 2:55pm
V Boys Soccer vs. Ithaca 4:30pm
JV Boys Soccer @ Owosso 5:00pm
Freshman, JV, V Volleyball @ Hemlock beginning at 5:00pm
- The RC will be open after school Monday-Thursday 3:00-4:30, Friday 3:00-4:00pm.
- College Rep Visit season is upon us! Juniors and seniors who are interested in meeting with college reps should sign up for specific visits in Mrs. Mueller’s room. Our season kicks off with SVSU tomorrow and Northwood on Friday. A full list of scheduled visits can be found on your GC Class of… pages.
- Please watch the Student Council Instagram account for voting on dress up days.
- Many of our area grade schools are looking for HS students to serve as camp counselors for their Hartley Outdoor Education experience during the month of October. If you are interested in being considered for one of these counselor spots, see Mrs. Mueller in Room 109 by September 17.
- Protect Life Members! Remember to turn in your $10 for the Right to Life dinner, which will be held on Monday, September 27th. There are only 9 spots left.
- There will be a softball meeting today after school in the Family Room, for about 20 minutes. If you are unable to attend, please contact Coach Engelhardt at 989-327-8545.
- Attention Girls! Powder Puff sign ups will be held during lunches, $3 to play. The Powder Puff game will be held on Tuesday, September 21st. If you are an athlete and want to play, you will need to get permission from your Coach. More information to come on student coaches.
- Our School Store will be open again on Tuesday, September 21. Fuel up with a snack or get refreshed with a cold drink (or both!) before your practice/game or your trip home.
- Mum Sale will be held Friday, September 17, beginning at 1pm, until sold out!! Sponsored by the Parent Group, these are beautiful fall flowers for only $10!
- Mrs. Schwarz could use the help of some parents at the homecoming dance on Saturday Sept 25 from 7:30 pm until the end of the dance. Duties include collecting student’s shoes and monitoring the hallway areas. Email Mrs. Schwarz at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are able to help. Thank you.
- If you are looking for a fun way to connect to other VLHS families and get involved, then Booster Club is for you! Please consider joining us at our next meeting September 21st 7pm in the VLHS cafeteria. Please visit our Sign Up Genius for volunteer opportunities. We are also looking for people to work the school store weekdays from 3-4pm. Please contact Cheri Burk email@example.com for more information.
- St. Lorenz Worship & Event Center is hosting “Christ Our Hope”, with Keith & Kristyn Getty on Saturday, October 16, 2021 at 7:00pm. Cost is $35 General Admission, and can be purchased at stlorenz.org, the St. Lorenz church Office, or the online link here.
- St Mark Bazaar will be held on Saturday, November 6, from 8:30a-2:30p. 2565 N. Miller Rd (at River Rd), Saginaw. For more info: call 989-781-3205