Lunch for today: Chicken Patti or Ham & Cheese Calzone
Lunch for tomorrow: Pizza or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “I appeal to you, brothers and sisters, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that all of you agree with one another in what you say and that there be no divisions among you, but that you be perfectly united in mind and thought.” 1 Corinthians 1:10
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Golf @ Standish 1:00pm, early out 11:00am
V Track Open TVC @ Standish 3:30pm, early out 12:50pm
V Boys Baseball vs. Bay City Central 4:00pm
JV Boys Baseball @ Bay City Central 4:00pm, early out 2:30pm
- Seniors – as you learn of more scholarships awarded for next year, please send updates to Mrs. Mueller via email so that your graduation insert is correct.
- Reminder Seniors: Please come to the office to pick up your cap & gown during your lunch or Academic Seminar.
- Attention all ladies – we are looking to grow our ladies golf team for the Fall and we need you! Beginners are welcome & Mrs. Mueller will teach you how to become a great golfer. There will be an informational meeting Wednesday (5/26) during meeting time in the Gym. Information on summer lessons/leagues as well as the Girls Golf Remind account information will be handed out.
- This Thursday, May 27th at 3:30 we will be dedicating the Memorial Garden. You are invited to join us at the garden for this brief ceremony.
- Mid-Michigan Alliance Hockey for Girls High School students is holding their 2nd Interest skate tonight at Midland Civic Arena at 6:15pm. It is free! Check out our Facebook page at Facebook.com/MMAHhockey.
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor is holding a one-day retreat for high school students who are considering church work vocations on Monday, July 12 from 8:00am-8:00pm. This retreat will allow students to explore their calling, know the joy of working in God’s church, and help them understand the paths to church work that they can study at CUAA. Students will worship in the chapel of the Holy Trinity, talk to current students and faculty about church work, and enjoy a hike or a canoe trip around Ann Arbor. The cost is only $5.00, and food is included. Those who register before June 15th will also receive a T-shirt. To learn more and register, please visit https://cuaa.edu/trinitytime. The last day to register is July 3.
- If you would be interested in helping a local elderly couple with gardening, grass cutting, etc., please come to the office for contact information. They are looking for 1-2 students to hire, and they live in northwest Saginaw Township.