Lunch for today: Hard or Soft Tacos or Quesadilla
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scriptures of the day: “However, I consider my life worth nothing to me; my only aim is to finish the race and complete the task the Lord Jesus has given me—the task of testifying to the good news of God’s grace.” Acts 20:24
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Soccer vs. Lakers 4:00pm
Boys Golf Regionals @ Pigeon
- Reminder: PE Credit Waivers should be turned into the office by Monday, June 7th.
- Tomorrow will be our last Family Group meeting for this year.
- If you would like to order a copy of your summer read selection, please fill out the order form on Google Classroom under your “Class Of” page. Bring a check to the office (made out to VLHS) in the amount indicated for your selected book. If you need information on the Summer Read, that is posted on Google Classroom as well or you can pick up a flyer in the office. Thank you!
- Any track athlete that is done competing should return your washed uniform to Mrs. Schwarz ASAP. Uniforms returned prior to the track banquet will enter the athlete into a prize drawing. Winner will be picked at the banquet. Must be present to win.
- Football meeting today after school in Mr. Wilke’s room, #202.
- All Boys basketball players wishing to play this summer, we will be having a meeting Friday, June 4th, during morning meeting time in the Gym to finalize details, the schedule, and who is participating. If you plan on playing, it is imperative that you come to the meeting. We look forward to our summer schedule starting on June 8th. See you then, Go Chargers!
- We have a need for 2 more ball boys or girls for District Soccer games. We have 2 games today, and the final on Friday. Please talk to Mr. Smith or Mr. Guenther.
- Service Hour Opportunity: In order to have the school grounds looking great for Graduation, Mr. Laux is looking for help spreading mulch in the front garden beds. Help is needed on Friday, June 11, from 9 AM to 11 AM. Show up ready to work! All tools will be provided. Bring a pair of work gloves if you have them. Bottled water will be provided.
- We welcome all to join us at the world premiere of the Drama Department’s Shakespearean Monologue production on Saturday, June 5th at 7:00pm. There is no fee to attend, but guests should sign up in the office (or with a cast member) by Thursday, June 3rd so that we can arrange seating. Cast members, check Google Classroom for specific information for you and your guests. See Miss Weilnau if you have questions.