Lunch for today: Chicken Patti or Pepperoni Calzone
Lunch for tomorrow: (Service Day, No Lunch served)
NOTE: On Friday, Mrs. Bauer will be taking your name in the lunch line. Please give her a few seconds to find it on the list before you exit.
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.” James 5:16
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Boys Golf @ St. Louis 1:00pm, early out 11:30am
V Girls Softball vs. Millington 4:00pm
V Boys Baseball vs. Millington 4:00pm
JV Boys Baseball @ Millington 4:00pm, early out 2pm
V Girls Soccer vs. Millington 4:30pm
V Track TVC West @ Hemlock 4:30pm, early out 2:20pm
JV Girls Soccer vs. Freeland 6:00pm
- Dawson Kuhl’s memorial will be today at the baseball field at 3:45pm. Your support is appreciated!
- Student Council meeting 7th hour today.
- Anyone interested in training to drive the Hospitality Cart, please see Mr. Petzold or Mrs. Sugden.
- Athlete Covid testing is today, during lunch hours.
- Service Day is Thursday – there are no classes that day. If you are attending a service project, please submit your permission form to the office. You must have your permission form turned in before you participate. For students bringing in donations to the Animal Rescues or Life Clinic, please bring those donations in by 9:30am Thursday morning. Thank you for your help in supporting all of these organizations.
- If you signed up to bring a donation for LifeClinic, please give all donations directly to Mrs. Winter so she can check you off her list — or leave your donations in Room 206 with your first/last name attached. If you bring your donation ahead of time, you do not need to come in on Thursday morning.
- This week is Pro-Life Week! We will continue the celebration of life on Friday by dressing up for “generation day”. Come to school dressed as either a baby (wear pj’s for example), or an elderly person or any stage of life in between. The winners of Tuesday’s drawing are Ben Herzberger, Cassi Bergant, and Chae Kelsey. Come to Mrs. Winter’s room to receive your prizes!
- Attention Girls interested in the Mid Michigan Alliance “Valkyrie” High School Hockey: There will be interest skates on May 26th from 6:15-7:15pm, and June 2nd from 7:15-8:15pm. For more information, contact Mr. Linehan at 989-327-5182.
- Concession Stand Workers are greatly needed, and very much appreciated for upcoming Grade School Track Meets and VLHS sports. This is a great way to grab some volunteer hours! Please go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449ABA82FA02-track.
- The Saginaw Country Club, 4465 Gratiot Rd., Saginaw, 48638, is looking for wait staff, grounds crew, locker room help and more. Must be 17 years old, and will receive FREE golfing on Mondays! For more information, call them at 989-793-2860.
- Subway on Bay Road is also hiring! Contact Chris at 989-239-1494 for more information.
- Service Day is this Thursday, May 13th. There are no classes that day. Please check with your student for their project and dismissal time.
- Concession Stand Workers are greatly needed, and very much appreciated, for upcoming Grade School Track Meets being held at VLHS on May 15th and 22nd. Workers are needed between 8am and 4pm. There are also plans to sell concessions for VLHS sports on May 12th and 17th from 3:30-6pm. Please go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449ABA82FA02-track
- Our next Booster Meeting will be held on Thursday, May 13th at 6:00pm.
- You are cordially invited to attend a German Pentecost Service on Sunday, May 23 at 4 pm at St. John Amelith Lutheran Church, 1664 Amelith Road, Bay City, MI 48706. This service will be in German with written English translation. .