Lunch for today: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese Calzone; tri tater, carrots, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Pizza or Pork Chop & Roll; peas, carrots, fruit, cookie, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Ash Wednesday Scripture of the Day: “By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.” Genesis 3:19
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls District Basketball vs. Hemlock High @ Breckenridge 6:00pm
- There will be a football meeting today after school in Room 111.
- REMINDER: Valley Lutheran is hosting an SAT test prep seminar on Saturday, March 9 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Juniors should have received a mailing with details. To register, go to www.doorwaytocollege.com or call 877-927-8378.
- Hey guys! Musselman Volleyball is coming up on Tuesday, March 19th, at 6:00pm. Sign-ups are Thursday – Tuesday during lunch hours. Cost is $2 to play and $3 to come and watch.
- There will be a golf meeting today after school in the gym.
- Any student interested in taking an elective AP Exam (not part of an official AP class) should sign up with Mrs. Mueller to take the exam(s) of their choice by Friday, March 8th. Exams are $94 each, and exam fees must be paid by March 22 in order to take the exam.
- If you are planning on playing a spring sport, make sure you have a current physical on file by Friday, March 8. Current physical should have been given on/or after April 15, 2018.
- SVSU is hosting a STEM career event that highlights some of the on-demand careers in our region on Thursday, March 14 from 4 – 6 pm. This Teen Science Cafe event is FREE, and pizza is provided along with raffle prizes. The event will be held in Gilbertson Hall (GS115 and GS117).
- If your student is planning on playing a spring sport, make sure you have a current physical on file by Friday, March 8. Current physical should have been given on/or after April 15, 2018.
- Looking for a Varsity Jacket?! Here at Award & Sports we have just received our latest shipment of Varsity jackets from Holloway. We are stocked up for the Blue and Gold! Reminder, VLHS kids get $25 off their purchase of a varsity jacket just because the boss is an alum! Class of ’85.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society will hold their annual Antique Show on Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 9am-4pm. Admission is $4. For more information, contact Kim G. at 989-992-0925 or email: email@example.com