Scriptures of the day: “Yours, Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is yours. Yours, Lord, is the kingdom; you are exalted as head over all.” 1 Chronicles 29:11
- Congratulations to Nikolas Nisidis and Rachel Piechotte for being elected as Chief Science Officers for the 2021-2022 school year!
- STEM club – check GC for Google Form RSVP for pizza party on Thursday!
- Any senior who purchased a chromebook from Valley Lutheran and would like to have VLHS management removed from it, see Mr. Eschmann.
- Seniors, your Final Transcripts are the only way schools know that you have actually graduated, and are required if you are receiving any type of financial aid. Please take a moment to log into Parchment (www.parchment.com) and request your transcript to be sent to the school you will attend next year. I will be holding all requests from here on out for your final transcripts to be posted. Mrs. Mueller
- Attention AP English Literature students, you should have received an email with a Google Classroom code to access your summer homework. If you did not receive it, have any questions, or want a hard copy of the assignment, please see Miss Weilnau.
- AP Bio students for next year: Check your email for a Google Classroom code and summer work. Join GC. Talk to current AP Bio students to see if you can buy/borrow their copy of The Serengeti Rules. See Mr. Cooper if you would like a paper copy of the assignment and if you want to check out a textbook.
- AP U.S. History Students for next year: Check your email for a google classroom code for summer homework or see Mr. Wittig for the code. Online discussion will start around August 1st. Please order your books by early July.
- Please turn in your track uniform to Mrs. Schwarz BEFORE the banquet tomorrow!.
- If you haven’t done so already, please clean out your locker and discard any trash. Check lost & found as well in the cafe and locker rooms, as items left will be donated.
- In order to have the school grounds looking great for Graduation, Mr. Laux is looking for help on Friday, June 11, from 9 AM to 11 AM, spreading mulch in the front garden beds.
- SVSU is offering a number of STEM camps this summer. Here is one of their first offerings: Artificial Intelligence – “AI Camp (www.ai-camp.org) is offering full scholarships for their AI Getting Started with AI, This lecture series is the same series that is offered at Stanford University and will introduce AI and careers in tech to you. No coding experience is needed. You can register it here: Getting Started with AI. The signup deadline is June 14. AI Camp is founded by Stanford PhDs”
- St Mark Anchored VBS at 2565 N Miller Rd (corner of River Rd), Saginaw, on June 21-23, from 6-8pm. There is no charge for this event. Sign up on our website at www.stmarksaginaw.com. More info: 989-781-3205. Also, July 15-17. Trash & Treasures Sale in conjunction with Thomas Township Trash & Treasure Sale. No space to sell your stuff? Rent an indoor table at St Mark for $10 (good for all three days) . All table rental fees will be donated to Mustard Seed Shelter. Info: 989-781-3205