Lunch today: Cheese Sticks or Hot Dog on Bun; baked beans, broccoli, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for Thursday: Hard or Soft Tacos or Turkey Sub; carrots, broccoli, fruit, cookie, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those who listen.” Ephesians 4:29
Cheer on your Chargers:
JV Soccer vs. Hemlock 4:30p
Tri Cross Country @ Wicks 4:30pm, early out 2:55pm
- Tomorrow is our first eLearning day! For all students, this means that you should log on to Google Classroom and go into each of your classes to see what activities you need to complete before Thursday. It works best for you to check out Google Classroom earlier in the day so that you do not run out of time. If you have any questions, email your teacher. Students are responsible for completing all eLearning day activities by the corresponding deadline and these activities do count toward your grade.
- Girls interested in basketball this winter, we will be holding open gyms at Good Shepherd Church on Sunday and Tuesday evenings at 6:00pm. You will need a mask and your basketball apparel. We will also start conditioning Thursdays after school with Coach Carroll, meet in the athletic hallway after school. Any questions please contact Coach Princing.
- Just because we can’t attend the football games doesn’t mean we can’t have game themes! This Friday’s theme is Camo. Dress up on Friday for house points and post a picture or video of yourself watching the livestream of the game in your spirit attire. Hashtag your post #GoChargers.
- Seniors, please stop in the office and verify your name on the listing for Diploma’s by September 25th.
- Wednesday will be e-Learning for Service Day. Service Day project: Food Drive, until October 9th.
- Watch for information coming soon about our Booster Club’s Fruit Fundraiser!! It will run October 10-November 10, 2020.
- Please remember that ONLY 2 spectators per athlete are allowed to attend all athletic events. No other spectators are allowed to be present. Please note: This includes the parking lot, gymnasium, around the soccer field, or outside the stadium fence (football only). Everyone’s cooperation is expected and appreciated.