Lunch today: Cheese Sticks or Rib E Que on Bun; peas, broccoli, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Mashed Potato Chicken Bowl or Pepperoni Calzone; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk;
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Seek the Lord while he may be found; call on him while he is near.” Isaiah 55:6
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Cross Country @ Wickes Park, 4:30pm
JV Soccer vs. Freeland 5:00pm
- The moment you have all been waiting for. The Homecoming floats have been judged and the results are in. In 4th place, the seniors. In 3rd place, the juniors. Securing the victory in this year’s Homecoming float competition is the Sophomore class with the freshmen coming in a close 2nd place. With that victory, the sophomore class has taken the lead in points for the class competition. Congratulations!
- Seniors: Please come into the office and verify the spelling of your name for Diploma’s. The list is on Mrs. Miller’s counter.
- Picture retakes will be tomorrow, from 11:00am-12:00pm in the RC.
- There is only 1 spot still available for the PSAT/NMSQT test on October 16, 2019. The $18 payment is due upon sign up.
- College Visit sign ups are in the H hallway. Northern Michigan will be here on Wednesday, October 9th. You must notify Mrs. Mueller by 8:00 am the day of the visit to get a pass. See Mrs. Mueller with questions.
- The Saginaw Spirit Organization has once again donated tickets for this season. Please come to the office if you’d like to go cheer on the Spirits Hockey!
- Applications are now open for 2020 Prudential Spirit of Community Awards. You could win a $1,000 scholarship and a trip to Washington D.C. in May. Application deadline is Nov. 5, 2019. To access the application, go to spirit.prudential.com or nassp.org/spirit.
- Please let the office know if you are not receiving the Parent Newsletters. We want to make sure you are getting all of our updates information & updates!
- Gary Chapman: 5 Love Languages Seminar – Rock The Island is presenting Gary Chapman’s Seminar, Five Love Languages, for couples and singles in a relationship at The Dow Event Center on Saturday, October 12th from 8:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. Gary Chapman has written more than 20 books, focusing on ways to build strong relationships and improve communications by understanding each other’s language. Avoid fees by purchasing your tickets at the Dow Event Center Box Office!
- Trinity Lutheran School, corner of Salzburg & 8-Mile Road, Bay City, is having their Harvest Dinner and Bake Sale, Sunday, October 27th, 11:30-1:30pm. $10 adults; Children 6-12 $5, and take outs are available. Proceeds go to Building for the Future and Auburn Area Food Bank.
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church, 5335 Brockway Rd., Saginaw, is hosting their Annual Fall Holiday Bazaar on November 2nd, 9am-3pm. Lunch is served from 11am-1:00pm.
- Saginaw Township Living Magazine is looking for someone to assist in the publication of the magazine. The job requires basic computer and excellent organizational skills. There is some flexibility in scheduling and it is expected that there will be 15-20 hours per month. The position is for 12 grade students and older. Contact Julia Richardson at email@example.com for more information.
- Drivers Education Segment 1 begins Oct. 21st, 3:45-5:45pm., by Mr. R’s A+ Driving School. For more information, please contact MrRsAplus.com or 989-798-2809.