Lunch today: Hamburger on Bun or Chicken Nuggets & Roll; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese Calzone; tri tater, carrots, broccoli, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “It is the Lord your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.” Deuteronomy 13:4
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Cross Country @ Frankenmuth 4:00pm, early out 2:25pm
- Seniors: Please come to the office to verify the spelling of your name for your Diploma by FRIDAY, OCTOBER 18TH.
- Copies of the 2020 Christian College Guide will be available in the RC through Friday, to any student interested. Pick up a copy at the RC desk.
- College Visit sign ups are in the H hallway. Concordia Ann Arbor and Siena will be here Wednesday, Oct. 16, and Saint Mary’s on Thursday, Oct. 17. You must notify Mrs. Mueller by 8:00 am the day of the visit to get a pass. See Mrs. Mueller with questions.
- Please note: when entering the school between 8am-3:05pm, you must ring the bell for us to unlock the door on the left (closest to the window), then come into the office before entering the school.
- Please let the office know if you are not receiving the Parent Newsletters. We want to make sure you are getting all of our information & updates!
- There is a one hour Hard Hat Tour on Wednesday, October 16 at 11am-12pm. Please RSVP to Heidi Behnke at 790-1676 or email@example.com if interested.
- VLHS is hosting a speaker from Protect Young Eyes (https://protectyoungeyes.com/) on Monday, October 28th, 6:30-8:30pm in the gym. The presentation is faith-based and covers the topics of social media, gaming, YouTube, and more, and will equip parents with immediate steps they can take to help their students make better online choices. Please register ahead of time at https://valleylutheranhigh_protectyoungeyes.eventbrite.com (the event is free, but RSVP is needed). Childcare will be provided for a free-will donation. Parents making use of the childcare will need to register ahead of time at http://bit.ly/PYEChildcare .
- The Parent Organization’s Annual Craft Bazaar, Cookie Walk & Luncheon is Saturday, November 9th from 9am-3pm at VLHS. Admission is free. Donations for cookies are greatly appreciated!
- Looking for a great first mission trip for your child (or you)? Mrs. Brenner is leading a team to Goodnews Bay, Alaska in July. While a completely different culture, everyone speaks English and no passport is needed. Fundraising opportunities are available. Contact Mrs. Brenner at firstname.lastname@example.org for an information sheet.
- Drivers Education Segment 1 begins Oct. 21st, 3:45-5:45pm., by Mr. R’s A+ Driving School. For more information, please contact MrRsAplus.com or 989-798-2809.