Lunch today: Chicken Patti on Bun or Ravioli & Toast; peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Hamburger on Bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “The Lord your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.” Zephaniah 3:17
- The VLHS Spring Concert will be held tonight at 7:00pm at the Heritage Theater
- If you are buying a Protect Life T-shirt, the cost is $7.00. Please give the money, your name and size to Mrs. Winter TODAY. You can buy one even if you’re not in Protect Life. If you would like to know what the design is, talk to Abby Brown.
- Looking for a few students willing to be friendly and helpful during Valley’s middle school summer camps June 11-14 and/or June 17-20. Helping with registrations, manning an info table, organizing camp materials, and other assorted tasks might be included. Half-day time slots available each week. Please email Mrs. Cooper at email@example.com if you’re interested in helping out! Thank you!
- The VLHS Spring Concert will be held today at 7:00pm at the Heritage Theater.
- Sports Physicals will be available here at VLHS by Dr. Lafleur on June 6 from 12-1pm, and August 5 from 4:30-5:30. Cost $13 at time of physical.
- Rock the Island 8th Annual Christian Music Festival, featuring Emmy nominee Kari Jobe, Saturday, July 20, 2019 from Noon-8 pm on Ojibway Island, 101 Ezra Rust Dr., Saginaw, MI 48601. For more information, please check the website www.rocktheisland.net or FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/RockTheIslandFestival/