Lunch for today: Pizza or Pork Chop & Roll; peas, carrots, fruit, cookie, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Quesadilla or Hot Dog on bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “These commandments that I give you today are to be on your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up.” Deuteronomy 6:6-7
- REMINDER: Valley Lutheran is hosting an SAT test prep seminar on Saturday, March 9 from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. Juniors should have received a mailing with details. To register, go to www.doorwaytocollege.com or call 877-927-8378.
- Protect Life member out 5 minutes early today.
- Thursday school will be held in the Computer Lab.
- Any student interested in taking an elective AP Exam (not part of an official AP class) should sign up with Mrs. Mueller to take the exam(s) of their choice by Friday, March 8th. Exams are $94 each, and exam fees must be paid by March 22 in order to take the exam.
- If you are planning on playing a spring sport, make sure you have a current physical on file by Friday, March 8. Current physical should have been given on/or after April 15, 2018.
- SVSU is hosting a STEM career event that highlights some of the on-demand careers in our region on Thursday, March 14 from 4 – 6 pm. This Teen Science Cafe event is FREE, and pizza is provided along with raffle prizes. The event will be held in Gilbertson Hall (GS115 and GS117).
- If your student is planning on playing a spring sport, make sure you have a current physical on file by Friday, March 8. Current physical should have been given on/or after April 15, 2018.
- Looking for a Varsity Jacket?! Here at Award & Sports we have just received our latest shipment of Varsity jackets from Holloway. We are stocked up for the Blue and Gold! Reminder, VLHS kids get $25 off their purchase of a varsity jacket just because the boss is an alum! Class of ’85.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society will hold their annual Antique Show on Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 9am-4pm. Admission is $4. For more information, contact Kim G. at 989-992-0925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org