Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap
Lunch for tomorrow: Cook’s Choice
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “But from everlasting to everlasting the Lord’s love is with those who fear him, and his righteousness with their children’s children— with those who keep his covenant and remember to obey his precepts.” Psalm 103:17-18
- Reminder: PE Credit Waivers deadline is Monday, June 7th.
- Today is our last Family Group meeting for this year.
- Covid Athlete testing today during lunches.
- If you are interested in auditioning for Golden Voice, see Mr. Eschmann during meeting time Friday in the Music Room.
- There will be an informational meeting for anyone interested in running Cross Country in the fall, on Monday, June 7, during meeting time in Mrs. Brenner’s Room, #102.
- Reminder: to order a copy of your summer read selection, please fill out the order form on Google Classroom under your “Class Of” page. Bring a check to the office (made out to VLHS) in the amount indicated for your selected book. If you need information on the Summer Read, that is posted on Google Classroom as well or you can pick up a flyer in the office. Thank you!
- Any track athlete that is done competing should return your washed uniform to Mrs. Schwarz ASAP. Uniforms returned prior to the track banquet will enter the athlete into a prize drawing. Winner will be picked at the banquet. Must be present to win.
- For all Boys summer basketball players, it is imperative that you come to the meeting tomorrow during meeting time in the Gym. We look forward to our summer schedule starting on June 8th.
- We have a need for more ball boys or girls for the District Soccer final game on Friday. Please talk to Mr. Smith or Mr. Guenther.
- Service Hour Opportunity: In order to have the school grounds looking great for Graduation, Mr. Laux is looking for help spreading mulch in the front garden beds. Help is needed on Friday, June 11, from 9 AM to 11 AM. Show up ready to work! All tools will be provided. Bring a pair of work gloves if you have them. Bottled water will be provided.
- We welcome all to join us at the world premiere of the Drama Department’s Shakespearean Monologue production on Saturday, June 5th at 7:00pm. There is no fee to attend, but guests should sign up in the office (or with a cast member) by Thursday, June 3rd so that we can arrange seating. Cast members, check Google Classroom for specific information for you and your guests. See Miss Weilnau if you have questions.