Lunch for today: Chicken Patti or Pepperoni Calzone
Lunch for tomorrow: Hamburger or Macaroni & Cheese
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “But he knows the way that I take; when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold. My feet have closely followed his steps; I have kept to his way without turning aside.”
Support your Chargers:
Fr. Boys Basketball vs. Nouvel 4:30pm
JV Boys Basketball vs. St. Louis 6:00pm
V Boys Basketball vs. St. Louis 7:30pm
- If you were unable to redeem an auction coupon, please bring it to the office for your prize!
- Blue & Gold Day tomorrow!
- SENIORS, if you ordered Senior apparel, pick it up in Mrs. Brenner’s Room #102 after school!
- ValleyBio is looking for more participants (especially 10th and 11th graders!). If you’re interested in learning new skills, talk to Mr. Cooper or just come by 208 after school – There’s almost always something to do and you can jump right in. We are especially interested in students who have experience editing and producing video.
- Official start of Spring Sports is March 22nd. If you are planning on participating, you need to have a current physical on file, or a MHSAA Sports health questionnaire. These can be picked up in the school office. If this is your first sport this year, please make sure you have one on file.
- All girls interested in trying out for soccer this spring, there will be a brief meeting in Mr. Guenther’s Room #210 during meeting time on Friday, March 5th. Beginning of practice will be discussed.
- There will be a Boys Golf meeting Monday, March 8th, after school.
- If you are a chess player, join the 1st Valley Lutheran chess tournament. The double-elimination tournament will start Monday, the 8th, and will be played online with games arranged by the players. It is open to both students and staff. Rules can be found at bit.ly/vlhschess2021. Send Mr. Streeter an email by Friday to join or contact him with questions.
- Attention Sophomores, and any students interested in a VLHS Class Ring. Ordering packets are in the office for you to pick up. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ
- If anyone has found a gold tie clip, please bring to the front office, thank you!
- Calling all STEM High School Students! The Midland Local Section of The American Chemical Society (ACS) is excited to announce that National ACS is offering a Paid Virtual Summer Camp for high school sophomore, junior or senior students. Selected students will earn a minimum $1,000 stipend for attending and will have the opportunity to be chosen for a 6-10 week Virtual Summer Research Program where they can earn a stipend up to $3,200 if selected.
- Interested in a VLHS Class Ring for your student? Ordering packets are available in the school office. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ