Lunch for today: Tacos or Quesadilla
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap or Hot Dog
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.” John 13:34-35
Support your Chargers:
JV Basketball @ St. Louis 6:00pm
V Basketball @ St. Louis 7:30pm
- On Friday, February 19th we will have a special assembly within family groups (between 3rd and 4th hours) to hear from Timothy Alexander, a speaker from Growing Leaders. Timothy Alexander is a man of strong faith who knows what it takes to beat the odds. No matter what obstacle comes his way, he’s determined to never quit. His drive helped him become a college football player when many believed that dream was impossible due to a car accident that left him paralyzed. Currently, Alexander now serves as the character coach for UAB Football and Women’s Basketball. He travels across the country sharing his story of resiliency in an effort to motivate and inspire students to live life to the fullest. We look forward to hearing his story!
- Friday’s dress up day is Zoom Day-business on top, casual on the bottom. Dress up for house points.
- Bowling practice is re-scheduled for today at Crooked Creek at 4:15pm. The bowling meet Saturday has been moved to Crooked Creek with a start time of 12:30pm.
- Seniors – be sure to check the VL Scholarship page for the Saginaw Valley Rotary Scholarship Club. One of your classmates will be awarded $1000 – it could be you! Deadline is Friday, February 19th. http://bit.ly/VLScholarships
- The Benefit Auction is going virtual! February 24-27th. It is our largest annual event fundraiser supporting an exceptional Christian education. We have many awesome items up for bid! Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/valleylutheranauction or look at the auction site https://one.bidpal.net/valleyvirtualauction/welcome