Lunch for today: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese Calzone; tri tater, carrots, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Pizza or Pork Chop & Roll; peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Scripture of the Day: “You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.’ But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, that you may be children of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.” Matthew 5:43-45
Cheer on your Chargers:
Wrestling Districts @ MLS 6:00pm
- Reminder: The Post Prom Party Fundraiser at BWW on Tittabawassee Road is tonight!.
- Seniors – The Saginaw Community Foundation Scholarship application is due Saturday, February 15th. Requests for PDF copies of transcripts and/or test scores that are received by Wednesday, February 12th will be fulfilled by Friday, February 14th. Requests submitted after February 12th may or may not be able to be filled in time, so please plan ahead! As a reminder, you can request your documents through Parchment, or you can email Mrs. Mueller from your school email account with your request.
- Friday, February 14th is Valentine’s Day!! This is another opportunity to earn class points for participating in our “stoplight” dress up day. If you’re single – wear green; if it’s complicated – wear yellow; and if you’re in a relationship – wear red!
- Would you like to learn how to grow plants without soil? Come to 106 after school from 3:15-4:00PM on Thursday, Feb 13 to learn the basics of hydroponics and get seeds started for later transplant into our NTF growing system. Everyone is invited!
- Auction Basket Donations are now being taken in your 8th hour classes. You will receive a coupon for a reward with your donation of $5 or more! Coupons can be redeemed and entered in a gift card drawing on Fridays, Feb. 7, 14, 21 and 28, in the entrance way before school.
- Attention Senior Parents: If you’d like to put a Senior Blessing in this year’s Yearbook, please click here to complete and pay for your message. Deadline is February 17th!
- Our next Parent Organization meeting will be held tonight at 5:30 at Valley. All are welcome!
- Our Annual Benefit Dinner and Auction,”CLUE; Secrets in the Grand Ballroom” will be held on February 29th. It is the largest annual fundraiser supporting an exceptional Christian high school education. With great fellowship and food, a variety of Silent Auction choices, and an exciting Live Auction, it is a memorable evening for all who attend! For more information, and to register for the event, visit www.vlhsauction.com
- Gift card drawing for parents: ‘Like’ the Valley Lutheran Auction and Benefit Dinner Facebook page for a chance to win a gift card. You don’t need to be at the February 29th auction, but we’d love to see you! Look for more information soon on classroom baskets. https://www.facebook.com/valleylutheranauction/
- The youth of St Paul Unionville are hosting a Mardi Gras Mystery Dinner on February 15th to raise funds to go to the Higher Things youth gathering next summer. What is a mystery dinner, you ask? It is a four course meal with all the fixings that you choose each course according to a list of menu items. Choose carefully though, because a fork will have an alternate name and you likely will not get one to eat your entree with. Guaranteed you will get every item on the menu, but you may get dessert in the first course! There will be a first seating at 5:00 and second seating at 7:00. Tickets are $15.00 a person. Contact St Paul Lutheran Church (989) 674-8681 or the Parsonage (989) 674-8656 for more information or to purchase tickets to reserve your spot!
- Driver’s Training Segment 2 will be held March 17-18-19, from 3:45-5:45pm, here at Valley. For more information please contact MrRsAplus.com or 989-798-2809.