Valley Lutheran High School is proud to offer a high-quality and exciting summer camp program for middle school students every June. The schedule is released every spring and registration continues until camps begin or are full. We are excited to announce our 2019 schedule below. Registration is now open for this year’s programs!
Camps held at VL*
Camps held at Holy Cross, Saginaw*
*Due to construction at VL this summer the second week of camps will be held off-site.
**Camp times vary. Please refer to the full flyer for camp-specific information.
Don’t see one of your favorite camps listed? We are so excited that construction is underway at VL! It has however impacted what we are able to offer for camps this summer. We are sorry for any and all disappointment! At the same time though, we are also already getting excited about what we’ll be able to offer in summer ’20 in our new spaces! We invite you to join us again then.
- Early registration discount extends until May 28!
- Every 5th camp is free!
Please register online here: Link to registration form
- By check
- made payable to Valley Lutheran High School
- delivered to VLHS office or mailed to VLHS Summer Programs, 3560 McCarty Road, Saginaw, MI 48603
- By PayPal (using the button below)
- NOTE: As camps vary in price please enter total camp fees in the ‘Price Per Item’ box and leave the Quantity at ‘1’.
- A $3 service fee is added to each PayPal transaction.
Please contact Summer Camp Coordinator Amy Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns about this year’s programs. We look forward to being a part of your summer!