Lunch for today: Pepperoni Calzone
Lunch for Tuesday: Pulled Pork or Hamburger on Bun
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit, or slushie, and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Again this year, all students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “When I said, “My foot is slipping,” your unfailing love, Lord, supported me. When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.” Psalm 94:18-19
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Football vs. St. Charles 7:00pm
Cross Country @ Concordia Classic 4:15pm
- Do you want to have a legitimate reason to move around the hallway during meeting time? Tell your second hour teacher you want to be a part of recycling! Each second hour class needs a recycler, and if more than one person in a class wants to help, that’s okay, there are a lot of extra jobs. We will have a short meeting during meeting time in 208 on Wednesday, September 8th.
- Tonight is our first home football game. The dress up theme for the game is USA in honor of our fallen soldiers in Afghanistan. Dress in your red, white and blue and come cheer on your Chargers!
- ValleyBio is an extracurricular activity in which students will put what they have learned in science classes into practice, while also learning business, social media, and communications skills. We will have an introductory meeting after school on Tuesday, September 7th in room 208. Come and see what it’s all about! Talk to Mr. Cooper if you have any questions.
- Summer Read test will be next Thursday during Family Groups.
- SENIORS – please check your school email for an invite to create a Parchment account. This is how you will send transcripts and test scores to college this year. Please create your account. See Mrs. Mueller with any questions.
- All juniors and seniors should have received an email with the homecoming court nomination ballot. If you didn’t get one, see Mrs. Schwarz. If it tells you that you need permission, that is because you aren’t logged into your Valley account in Google forms.
- Each student was provided with a “Print Card”, for printing to the school’s printer yesterday during Study Hall. If you didn’t receive yours, please ask your teacher, or come to the office.
- Tryouts for the fall play, Agatha Christie’s The Mousetrap, will be on Wednesday, September 8th and Thursday, September 9th after school from 3:30-5:00 pm in the Family Room. Please be prepared to come on both days. You do not need to prepare anything for the audition process. Please talk to Miss Weilnau if you have any questions or concerns.
- Fall Baseball Workouts: continuing this coming Wednesday, Sept 8, fall baseball workouts will be offered on our field. Time and days: 3:15-5:00 PM each Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday as the weather permits. Bring your glove, spikes, bat, and proper attire so we can work on individual skills throughout the fall. This offer is only for those who are NOT involved with a fall sport here at Valley. Pass the word! Questions: call Coach Hofmeister–989-225-7385.
- Would you like to get involved meeting new parents & students?! Volunteers are always welcome for the concession stand during our extracurricular activities here at Valley! ! Please contact Trisha Hook at email@example.com, or Cheri Burk firstname.lastname@example.org for more information, or follow this link to Sign Up Genius at https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449ABA82FA02-20211