Lunch today: Hard or Soft Tacos or Chicken Quesadilla; carrots, broccoli, fruit, cookie, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Teach me to do your will, for you are my God; may your good Spirit lead me on level ground.” Psalm 143:10
Results on your Chargers:
V Girls Golf @ The Fields, McKenna Roberts shot a 59
V Boys Soccer beat Bullock Creek 3-0
JV Boys Soccer beat Swan Valley 4-0
- NHS applications are due today!
- Bring a writing utensil and paper to Chapel today.
- The Freshman Class Officer petitions are due today in Mrs. Blakes room #203.
- Protect Life is a Pro-Life group that meets every Friday in the RC. We love new members and we’d be thrilled to have you!
- If you are looking for a fun and community involving club, come join Key Club. Our first meeting is Tuesday the 15th in the old band room, now known as the Family Room (down from the office).
- Need more information? Talk to Danielle Browning or Mr. Wittig.
- Seniors, please stop in the office and verify your name on the listing for Diploma’s.
- The Yearbook staff is holding a theme page contest again this year. Create artwork that encompasses our school year theme of “Press On” and submit it to Mrs. Blake by October 30. Put your name on the back only. It should be in landscape format, not portrait, and can be any media type. Any questions can be directed to Mrs. Blake, Room 203.
- It’s Fall Drama time! Tryouts are today after school in the RC.
- Spirit Day on Friday, September 11th, theme is USA.
- As most of you probably know, all fall sports are going to play in the fall. This includes football, which was originally postponed until the spring. Per the Executive Order, participants are limited to two spectators. A pass list will be generated for each game. If you are not on the pass list, you will not be allowed into the event. All spectators will wear masks and social distance during the game. Please refer to the Athletic News email from Mr. Smith for more information.
- Our 21st Annual Golf Scramble will be held on Saturday 9/19/20. Registration forms can be found at www.vlhs.com/golf, or call Heidi or Kyle at 790-1676 to register.
- Please use the front driveway to drop off and pick up your student, and leave the driveway with a passing lane for those entering the parking lot. Or if you prefer, you can park in the parking lot and have them come to your vehicle. Please be cautious and safe, as our students are walking to their cars.
- The Parent Organization’s annual Mum sale will be held here at VLHS on October 2, 2020. They are $10 per plant, and will be sold from 1:00pm until sold out.