Lunch today: Mashed Potato Chicken Bowl or Pepperoni Calzone; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Cheese Sticks or Hot Dog on Bun; baked beans, broccoli, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves, not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.” Philippians 2:3-4
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Soccer @ Standish 4:30pm, early out 2:40pm
Freshman Volleyball @ Garber Tri 5:00pm
JV Volleyball Tri 5:00pm
V Volleyball @ Nouvel Tri 5:00pm
- Reminder: Wednesday will be e-Learning for Service Day.
- Service Day project: Food Drive, until October 9th.
- Girls interested in basketball this winter, we will be holding open gyms at Good Shepherd Church on Sunday and Tuesday evenings at 6:00pm. You will need a mask and your basketball apparel.
- We will also start conditioning Thursdays after school with Coach Carroll, meet in the athletic hallway after school. Any questions please contact Coach Princing.
- Seniors, please stop in the office and verify your name on the listing for Diploma’s by September 25th.
- Wednesday will be e-Learning for Service Day. The project is Food Drive, until Oct. 9.
- Please remember that ONLY 2 spectators per athlete are allowed to attend all athletic events. No other spectators are allowed to be present. Please note: This includes the parking lot, gymnasium, around the soccer field, or outside the stadium fence (football only). Everyone’s cooperation is expected and appreciated.