Lunch today: Cheese Sticks or Ham & Cheese Calzone
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Patti or Hot Dog
Each lunch includes vegetable, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate, Yogurt and sandwich offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “I, even I, am the Lord, and apart from me there is no savior. I have revealed and saved and proclaimed — I, and not some foreign god among you. You are my witnesses,” declares the Lord, “that I am God.” Isaiah 43:11-12
- It’s Future Frenzy Week! Mrs. Mueller will be in the cafeteria during lunches for you to work on applications, sending transcripts, resumes, FAFSA, job applications, and more. There might also be snacks involved!
—Is your college knowledge on point? Sign up in the cafeteria to compete in our College Knowledge Kahoot during Meeting Time on Wednesday in the RC. The winner will receive a gift card and bragging rights!
—Be sure to listen for the 3:05 bell to correctly identify today’s military fight song. HINT: They are all major military branches! Extra copies of the BINGO cards and Fight Song slips are in the office.
—Concordia Fact of the Day: Did you know that THE University of Michigan regularly partners with Concordia Ann Arbor’s health professionals program because of Concordia’s state-of-the-art simulation facilities and health professional programs? Check them out at www.cuaa.edu.
- All boys interested in playing basketball this coming winter. We will be having open gym/fundamental workouts for all who can make it starting today, October 19th at Immanuel in Bay City, 300 N. Sheridan Bay City. All workouts will run from 4-5:30pm Mondays and Wednesdays. Face coverings will be required to participate. If you are still involved in fall sports you cannot participate until your season has concluded. If you have any questions feel free to contact Coach Erdman @ 989-714-7436. We look forward to seeing all of you!! Go Chargers!!
- Come to Room 208 after school on Tuesday for Hydroponics 101! We will learn about hydroponic systems and plant lettuce, cucumbers, and tomatoes! We’ll start at 3:15 and go until 4:15ish…
- Any girls interested in playing winter soccer season starting in January, meet in Mr. Guenther’s room #210 during meeting time on Wednesday, October 21st. Contact Ally Sowatsky or Brooklynn Kuhl for more information or if you can’t make the meeting.
- For any girls interested in spring Softball, there will be a meeting Wednesday, October 21st at 3:15pm in the gym.
- The next Parent Organization meeting will be held on Tuesday, October 20th at 6pm. All are welcome!
- If you are an Amazon shopper, please choose Valley Lutheran High School through the Amazon Smile link associated with your account. A portion of your purchases come to Valley quarterly. Thanks for your support.
- Parents in Prayer are looking for more prayer troops to join us! We meet periodically on Wednesdays 8-9:30am in the Track Barn, the building at the north end of the football stadium. Our next meeting will be Oct. 28th. Please dress for the weather! Please direct any questions or prayer requests to Carla Belill at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are asking the Valley Lutheran Students, Parents and others to once again help with the Booster Club Fruit Sale. The money raised supports programs here at Valley. The sale runs thru Tuesday, November 10th. All fruit is guaranteed. There will be prizes for students that sell at least 3 boxes!
- We have a 31 Bag with “Family Fun” embroidered on it left from the food drive. You can come claim it, or have your student pick it up in the office!