Lunch today: Mashed Potato Chicken Bowl or Pepperoni Calzone; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Lunch for Monday: Cheese Sticks or Sloppy Joe on Bun; tri tater, peas, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” 1 Timothy 2:1-2
- Volleyball State Quarterfinals vs. Lutheran Northwest @ Burton Bendle 6:00pm. Our Fan Bus will be leaving at 4:15pm tomorrow. Please sign up in the office.
- If you haven’t yet turned in your Fruit Sale orders, please do so by 10am TODAY!
- Seniors will start seeing those acceptance letters come in soon, and we want to celebrate! Please bring a copy of your acceptance letters to Mrs. Mueller in the office so we can highlight all of the great places our seniors might be headed! Don’t have a copier? Bring in the original and Mrs. Mueller will make a copy for you so you can keep the original for your scrapbook.
- Bonjour! This week Franch Club will be selling Thank You Grams during lunch hours for $.50. Thank You Grams will be handed out during lunches Tuesday before Thanksgiving break.
- Boys basketball practice begins today. Freshman and Sophomores from 3:15-4:45 at VL. Juniors and Seniors meet with Coach Erdman @ 4:30 in the cafeteria at VL and practice in the gym from 4:45-6:15. Make sure you have a physical on file or you can not practice. Go Chargers- Coach Erdman
- The last Grandparents/Special Friends Day is Thursday, November 21st! We encourage you to bring a guest to visit for some of your day. Please fill-out and return a registration form that can be picked up in the office, or click here.
- There will be a Protect Life meeting tomorrow at 8am in Mrs. Winter’s room, #107. This meeting is open to all students. You will learn about various abortion laws & procedures. This knowledge will help you defend your pro-life position.
- The French Club will once again be selling crepes for $2 with toppings of your choice, on Tuesday before school. Proceeds help support Moussa, a young boy from Burkina Faso.
- Bowling tryouts will take place November 21st and 26th, at LeFevre’s bowling alley, 3:30-5pm.
- Seniors: Mr. Fox from Herff Jones will be here during lunch hours on Thursday, November 21st for your graduation orders.
- The VLHS Parent Organization has their next meeting at 6:00pm on Tuesday, November 26th. All are welcome!
- The VLHS Instrumental Fall Concert will be held on November 24th, here in the gym at 3:00pm. Come enjoy beautiful music presented by our talented music students!
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church, 808 Weiss St. Saginaw, MI, is hosting the annual Boar’s Head Festival on Thursday, Dec. 5, at 7:30 p.m., Saturday, Dec. 7, at 7:30p.m., and at 4 p.m. Sunday, Dec. 8. Enjoy celebrating the arrival of the Christ-child in a unique way with choirs, orchestras, and people of all ages. Set in Medieval times, the Boar’s Head Festival has a musical flair that reminds people of a Renaissance Fair but with a sacred tone. No tickets are required, but we do take a freewill offering.
- Immanuel Lutheran Church of Frankentrost will host its 23rd annual “Living Nativity – A Journey to Bethlehem”, on Friday, December 6th from 7-9pm, and Saturday & Sunday, December 7-8th from 6-8pm. Experience the sights and sounds of Bethlehem on that blessed night when Jesus Christ was born. This is a free 30 minute outdoor walk, so dress for the weather. Fellowship and refreshments will follow in the school.