Lunch for today: Corn Dog Nuggets or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Nuggets or Hot Dog
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, considerate, submissive, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.” James 3:17-18
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Girls Softball vs. Sacred Heart 4:00pm
V Girls Soccer vs. Standish Sterling 4:30pm
V Boys Baseball @ Heritage 5:00pm
- Reminder, anyone wanting to run for class officer should get a signature form from your class advisor. Junior class forms are due Tuesday at the end of school to Mr. Streeter or Mrs. Doyle.
- Seniors – as you learn of more scholarships awarded for next year, please send updates to Mrs. Mueller via email so that your graduation insert is correct.
- Also Seniors: Please come to the office to pick up your cap & gown during your lunch or Academic Seminar.
- Attention all ladies – we are looking to grow our ladies golf team for the Fall and we need you! Beginners are welcome & Mrs. Mueller will teach you how to become a great golfer. There will be an informational meeting Wednesday (5/26) during meeting time in the Family Room. Information on summer lessons/leagues as well as the Girls Golf Remind account information will be handed out.
- On Thursday, the 27th at 3:30 we will be dedicating the memorial garden. You are invited to join us at the garden for this brief ceremony.
- The Saginaw Art Museum is looking to fill a 15 hour per week job working outside in the formal gardens. Hours worked can be flexible to accommodate other work/vacation schedules and avoid the heat of the day. For contact information, see Mrs. Miller or Mrs. Kelsey.
- Concordia University, Ann Arbor is holding a one-day retreat for high school students who are considering church work vocations on Monday, July 12 from 8:00am-8:00pm. This retreat will allow students to explore their calling, know the joy of working in God’s church, and help them understand the paths to church work that they can study at CUAA. Students will worship in the chapel of the Holy Trinity, talk to current students and faculty about church work, and enjoy a hike or a canoe trip around Ann Arbor. The cost is only $5.00, and food is included. Those who register before June 15th will also receive a T-shirt. To learn more and register, please visit https://cuaa.edu/trinitytime. The last day to register is July 3.