Lunch for today: Cheese Sticks or Hot Dog
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Nuggets or Hamburger
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Whoever would foster love covers over an offense, but whoever repeats the matter separates close friends.” Proverbs 17:9
Support your Chargers:
Hockey @ Bay City 5:00pm
Pom Pons Virtual Competition
- Official start of Spring Sports is March 22nd. If you are planning on participating, you need to have a current physical on file, or a MHSAA Sports health questionnaire. These can be picked up in the school office. If this is your first sport this year, please make sure you have one on file.
- If you are a chess player, join the 1st Valley Lutheran chess tournament. The double-elimination tournament will start Monday, the 8th, and will be played online with games arranged by the players.
- Ultimate Frisbee will be played at Valley this spring. The team is open to all Valley students. The first meeting is Wednesday, March 10th after school in Room 102 (Mrs. Brenner’s room.)
- Reminder: Sophomores, and any student interested in a VLHS Class Ring. Ordering packets are in the office for you to pick up. Herff Jones will then be here this Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ
- There will be a Boys Golf meeting Monday, March 15th from 3:15-3:30pm, in the Family Room.
- Herff Jones will then be here this Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place class ring orders. packets are in the office if needed.
- At the Scheduling Assembly on Friday, March 5, your student(s) received a Re-Enrollment Form for 2021-2022, along with their class selections. Please complete the front side of the form, and return with the $100 enrollment fee by Friday, March 19th.