Lunch for today: Cheese Sticks or BBQ Pork on Bun; tri tater, baked beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Spaghetti or Cheeseburger on Bun; tossed salad, broccoli, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago.” Isaiah 25:1
Results on your Chargers: The VLHS Field Day Math Team took 1st place in the Small School U of M Flint Math Field Day 2019! Nathaniel Mueller 1st Place in Chalk Talk; McKenna Roberts 1st Mad Hatter; Chae Kelsey & Devin Neumann 1st Leap Frog
- Late Assembly today: Freshman meet in the Cafeteria; Sophomores Music Room; Juniors RC –bring something to write with. Seniors are dismissed.
- Track will meet at 3:20 in the Chem Room. Dress for outside!
- All girls interesting in trying out for soccer: Our first practice is today from 3:15-5:00. We will be traveling to the Nazarene Church on Tittabawassee on Monday. Please meet to carpool in the back athletic hallway right after school. More information for the week will be given to you at that time. Dress to practice in a gym and please make sure you have a physical on file. Any questions or concerns, please talk to Mr. Guenther
- Hey guys! Musselman Volleyball is coming up on Tuesday, March 19th, at 7:00pm. Sign-ups are Monday & Tuesday during lunch hours. Cost is $2 to play and $3 to come and watch.
- Students looking for a volunteer opportunity can pick up a flyer in the office about working with Valley Hospice Care. This organization is looking for either light office work or visiting patients. It would make a good choice for the “Community Involvement” requirement of the Honors Diploma. See Dr. Meyers with any questions.
- SVSU is hosting a STEM career event that highlights some of the on-demand careers in our region on Thursday, March 14 from 4 – 6 pm. This Teen Science Cafe event is FREE, and pizza is provided along with raffle prizes. The event will be held in Gilbertson Hall (GS115 and GS117).
- Valley apparel is available once again to order by April 4, 2019. The available items can be found here: https://vlhsspringorder2019.itemorder.com
- All current students will be receiving a Re-registration with course selections on Monday, March 11th. Please watch for it! The Church Membership Verification & Professional Church Worker Status will be need to be completed on the front page as well (if qualified).
- Applications for financial aid are to be submitted online to FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment for processing and evaluation. There is a $30 processing fee. Applications must be submitted by April 1, 2019, for full consideration. Applications submitted after April 1 will be considered, as funds are available, with a minimum late penalty reduction of 10% of the recommended grant. Families will be informed of grants by mail in early July. If you have questions, please call our office at (989) 790-1676.
- Valley apparel is available once again to order by April 4, 2019. The available items can be found here: https://vlhsspringorder2019.itemorder.com/sale
- Looking for a Varsity Jacket?! Here at Award & Sports we have just received our latest shipment of Varsity jackets from Holloway. We are stocked up for the Blue and Gold! Reminder, VLHS kids get $25 off their purchase of a varsity jacket just because the boss is an alum! Class of ’85.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society will hold their annual Antique Show on Saturday, April 6, 2019 from 9am-4pm. Admission is $4. For more information, contact Kim G. at 989-992-0925 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org