Lunch for today: Cheese Sticks or Chili & Toast; corn, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for tomorrow: Chicken Wrap; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “Shout, and sing for joy, O inhabitant of Zion, for great in your midst is the Holy One of Israel.” Isaiah 12:6
- There will be a meeting for anyone interested in participating in track and field this spring today after school in the RC. We will discuss the upcoming season, winter conditioning and earning a uniform. All are welcome, even if you are just considering it. Please see Mrs. Schwarz if you can’t attend.
- Last Chance: Please check the lost & found table in the cafeteria. Any items left will be donated.
- Attention all baseball players NOT involved in a winter sport: Workouts will begin on January 8, 2020 after school until 4:45 every Mon-Wed-Friday. Meet in the boys locker room dressed to go. Spring practice starts in 8 weeks! Call Coach hofmeister with questions.
- You can now purchase personalized namestamping for your 2020 yearbook! The cost is $10 for namestamp, and $6 per icon. Order forms are in the office, deadline is January 26, 2020.
- Tri Star Bank, along with the Saginaw Spirit Hockey Team, has once again generously donated Saginaw Spirit Tickets for this season. If you’d like up to 6 tickets, please come to the office.
- The online Sandlot order has been delivered to our office. Please notify us if your order is a GIFT!
- Final Exams will be December 18, 19, 20th. The exam schedule is on the website, and posted in the school hallways. Please check with your student for their adjusted schedule.
- You are invited to a little taste of summer on Sunday, January 12, 2020. The St. John Amelith Men’s Athletic Club is once again barbecuing chicken at Valley Lutheran. Dinner begins at 11:00 am and will be served until 1:30 pm and includes real mashed potatoes, corn, a roll, homemade coleslaw, and pie. Price is $11 for a half chicken meal or $9 for a quarter chicken meal. Please consider joining us or order for take-out. Proceeds will benefit the athletic, drama and music departments at Valley Lutheran. Thank you for your support!
- Peace Lutheran Church in Saginaw is have a 1950’s Sock Hop from 6-9pm Friday, Jan. 17, 2020, with entertainment for ALL AGES! Tickets include Hot dog, chips, self-serve popcorn and cake; ice-cream float or banana split.. We’ll have group 50’s-style dance lessons to help you Twist and Limbo with the best, as well as Ping pong, remote-control drag racing, hula hoops, and two photo backdrop stations with props. Tickets are $12 for singles, $20 for couples or $40 for families. Tickets are available at Peace Lutheran Church or Peace Lutheran School. Advance ticket deadline: Sunday, Jan. 12. Tickets will be available at the door for $5 more. Proceeds benefit Peace Girl Scouts’ trip to the Ark Encounter. Details: Amber, 859.0460 or email@example.com.