Lunch for today: Corn Dog Nuggets or Ham & Cheese
Lunch for tomorrow: Hard or Soft Tacos or Quesadilla
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.” Jeremiah 29:11-13
Support your Chargers:
JV Girls Basketball @ Ithaca 6:00pm, departure time 3:45pm
V Girls Basketball @ Ithaca 7:30pm
- Student Council meeting today, 9th hour in the RC.
- Ultimate Frisbee will be played at Valley this spring. The team is open to all Valley students. Our first meeting is today after school in Room 102 (Mrs. Brenner’s room.)
- Reminder: Herff Jones is here today during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order for class rings. Please take your packet information to the Family Room (previous Band Room).
- There will be a Boys Golf meeting Monday, March 15th from 3:15-3:30pm, in the Family Room.
- Attention Baseball Players: If you showed interest in playing baseball during our short meeting last November, you should be receiving a text message asking you to sign up for an app called the Band. Please respond to the text, if you haven’t already, so you can receive important information. If you’re considering playing this spring and did NOT previously sign up, text Coach Hofmeister if you have any questions–989-225-7385.
- Student Managers Needed: Any Valley student interested in serving as a baseball student manager is asked to contact Coach Hofmeister at 989-225-7385 for more information. We need YOU!! This position could be for the JV or Varsity levels.
- Attention Seniors: The Bill Young Memorial Scholarship, administered by Great Lakes Bay Region Lutheran Bowling offers a $750 scholarship to a graduating senior from VLHS or MLS, with membership in a Lutheran Church, a minimum 2.5 GPA, Community involvement, and showing financial need in an essay. Applications are available in the office!
- At the Scheduling Assembly on Friday, March 5, your student(s) received a Re-Enrollment Form for 2021-2022, along with their class selections. Please complete the front side of the form, and return with the $100 enrollment fee by Friday, March 19th.
- Attention Parents of Baseball Players: If your son showed interest in playing baseball during our short meeting last November, he and you should be receiving a text message asking you to sign up for an app called the Band. Please respond to the text, if you haven’t already, so you can receive important information. Text Coach Hofmeister if you have any questions–989-225-7385. Thank you!