The Valley Lutheran High School Booster Club supports the school’s extracurricular programs, especially in athletics, music and drama. It is the club’s goal to financially supplement these programs so the student participants and staff leaders can have the most positive experience possible. The Booster Club is also committed to underwriting the costs of attending the various coaches’ clinics and state-level participation for our athletes and students. The club also looks for ways to enhance and improve our playing facilities.
Each year, the VLHS Booster Club hosts several major events to earn the money to meet these goals, including a citrus fruit sale in the fall and a chicken barbecue in January. In addition, the Booster Club serves concessions at home athletic events and operates a school store, serving snack items to students after school.
Membership in the Booster Club is open to anyone interested in supporting Valley Lutheran High School. For more information, contact the Booster Club.
Booster Club Officers
- President: Cherie Whalen, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice President: Amy Browning, email@example.com
- Treasurer: Cheri Burk, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Concessions Coordinators: Leslie Clare (email@example.com), Cheri Burk (firstname.lastname@example.org), Carla Belill (email@example.com)
- Fruit Sale: Bill Ankoviak, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Spirit Wear Coordinator: Lynn Herzberger (email@example.com) and Patti Blazejewski (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Chicken BBQ Coordinator: Cheri Burk
- Faculty Advisor: Eric Smith (email@example.com) and Paul Eschmann (firstname.lastname@example.org)