Lunch for today: Quesadilla or Sloppy Joe
Lunch for Monday: Cheese Sticks or Hot Dog
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. Please give your name to Mrs. Herbolsheimer when you pick up your lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.” Hebrews 11:6
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Track @ Heritage 3:30pm, early out 2:45pm
V Girls Softball @ Standish 4:00pm, early out 2:10pm
V Girls Soccer vs. Ithaca 4:30pm
V Boys Baseball @ Frankenmuth Tournament
Clay Target Competition @ Saginaw Field & Stream
V Girls Softball @ Freeland Round Robin
- A heartfelt thank-you from Dawson Kuhl’s family to each and every one who shared in the beautiful tribute given by Coach Hofmeister and the VL Varsity Baseball team. Through shared memories, hugs, tears and laughter from you, we felt Dawson’s presence with us. Staff, students, parents, friends, classmates, teammates, we are blessed to be a part of your family! It is evident that Christ is the center of each and every one of your hearts at Valley Lutheran! Jason, Anissa, and Treston Kuhl
- This week is Protect Life week! We will continue the celebration of life with one last drawing for prizes. Do you know the year in which abortion was made legal in America? If so, enter your answer into the drawing in the cafeteria during your lunch hour.
- Monday starts Spring Fever Week! Dress up with something that starts with the letter “C”.
- A very special “thank you” to all those friends and family that supported our Dow Diamond experience Tuesday night. Without you and the support of the school, this wonderful night would not be possible. Sincerely—JV and Varsity Teams THANK YOU!!️”
- All boys interested in playing summer basketball this summer, we will be having an organizational/sign up meeting during morning meeting time in the gym on Wednesday May 19th. It’s very important that you attend to get this information. If you can’t attend, please contact Coach Erdman or Coach Mueller and we will get you the information. We look forward to seeing you and getting started on building towards our 2021-22 season. Go Chargers.
- Attention Girls interested in the Mid Michigan Alliance “Valkyrie” High School Hockey: There will be interest skates on May 26th from 6:15-7:15pm, and June 2nd from 7:15-8:15pm. For more information, contact Mr. Linehan at 989-327-5182.
- Concession Stand Workers are still greatly needed, and very much appreciated for upcoming Grade School Track Meets and VLHS sports. This is a great way to grab some volunteer hours! Please go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449ABA82FA02-track.
- The Rauchholz Library in Hemlock will be hosting mini-camps at the library this summer. The camps run for nine weeks (June 8-August 12, with week of July 5 off), and will be three days per week, 3-4 hours per day. Working one week of a camp could provide 12 volunteer hours! Please contact the library at 989.642.8621 and ask to speak to Audrey or BillieJo.
- Concession Stand Workers are greatly needed, and very much appreciated, for upcoming Grade School Track Meets being held at VLHS on May 15th and 22nd. Workers are needed between 8am and 4pm. There are also plans to sell concessions for VLHS sports on May 12th and 17th from 3:30-6pm. Please go to https://www.signupgenius.com/go/9040449ABA82FA02-track
- You are cordially invited to attend a German Pentecost Service on Sunday, May 23 at 4 pm at St. John Amelith Lutheran Church, 1664 Amelith Road, Bay City, MI 48706. This service will be conducted in German by Pastor-elect, Nathaniel Jensen, with written English translation. Nathaniel and his wife Emma (St. John’s Music Director) will begin their ministry in Germany in the fall through the Office of International Missions of the Lutheran Church Missouri Synod. Please invite your friends and come join us for this very special service!