Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap or Sloppy Joe on Bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for Monday: Chicken Patti on Bun or Meatball Sub; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Scripture of the Day: “I always thank my God for you because of his grace given you in Christ Jesus. For in him you have been enriched in every way—with all kinds of speech and with all knowledge.” 1 Corinthians 1:4-5
- REMINDER: All Athletes who would like to be in a spring sport need a current physical on file.
- A current physical is one given on or after April 15th of the previous year.
- Spring sports start Monday, March 9th.
- Softball tryouts will be held Mon. & Wed. March 9 & 11 from 3:15-4:45pm, and Tues. March 10 from 6:15-8pm. Dress for both indoor and outdoor, depending on weather.
- Key Club’s shoe drive with “Funds2orgs” will help provide jobs for adults to provide for their families in 3rd world countries. Bring in your gently used or new shoes thru March 15th. (No single shoes, no holes, no rollerblades, no ice skates). Talk to Mr. Wittig or Key club if you have questions.
- Daylight savings time is tomorrow! Remember to Spring Forward!
- Your student should have brought home their re-registration and class schedule for your approval and signature. Deadline to waive the $100 re-registration fee is April 8th.
- Parents In Prayer will meet Monday, March 9th, 8-9:30am. All are welcome.
- The Booster Club will hold their next meeting here at VLHS on Monday, March 9, 5:00pm.
- The Parent Organization will hold their next meeting at VLHS on Tuesday, March 10, 6:00pm.
- If you are in the market for a new HP Chromebook (14-ca060nr or 14-ca070nr) please speak to Mrs. Miller in the office.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society’s 29th Annual Antique Show will be held Saturday, April 18th, 9am-4pm, here at VLHS. Admission is $4, and lunch & bake goods will be available for purchase sponsored by the Parents Organization.