Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap or Hot Dog
Lunch for Monday: Nachos or Pepperoni Calzone
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.” James 1:2-3
- Any senior planning on graduating with an Honors Diploma should check in with Dr. Meyers by today. Please bring your packet with you.
- Good morning seniors. If your college is asking for a 7th semester or mid-year transcript, you can request that through Parchment. Order your document as usual, but use the SEND NOW dropdown to say HOLD FOR GRADES instead. Those documents will be ready by Friday, January 29 at the earliest. Questions? Talk to Mrs. Mueller.
- Monday is Jersey/Blue & Gold Day in honor of the Volleyball team returning.
- The Class of 2023 will continue selling hot chocolate and donuts for $1 each in the cafeteria on Tuesday and Friday mornings till the end of January.
- Bowling tryouts begin today at Lefevre’s Family Bowl at 4:00pm. Any questions, please see Coach Matt.
- Are you a math whiz? Do you like to solve challenging math problems in a competitive way? Even though Math Field Day has been cancelled this year, we are still planning on getting together to enjoy camaraderie, fun math problems, and to challenge each other to become better mathematicians. If you are interested in joining us, please come to an informational meeting on Monday, Jan 25th from 3:15-3:30 in Mr. Abraham’s room (103). If you are interested but cannot attend, please let Mr. Abraham know.
- The Diaper Drive is back! Diapers and baby wipes will be collected for a local pregnancy resource center for the rest of January. These can be put in the play pen at the front of the school. Money donations are also greatly appreciated and can be given to Mrs. Winter and/or Madame Urbytes.
- Hey Valley Parents! We want to introduce ourselves! We are Valley Bio – a student group that is learning how to grow microgreens and hydroponic vegetables, advertise, market and sell them to customers who appreciate whole, fresh foods. If you’d like to support us, stay tuned for info about the types of crops we are growing! You can get to know us better on our Facebook (facebook.com/valley.bio.3) or our Instagram (email@example.com)
- Today after school ValleyBio students will be handing out free microgreen samples at pickup! Today’s variety is ‘spicy salad mix’, which includes broccoli, purple kohlrabi, radish, collard, and turnip microgreens. We hope you enjoy them and will consider supporting us as we keep growing!