Lunch for today: Chicken Wrap; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for Monday: Cheese Sticks or Chili & Toast & Crackers; corn, broccoli, fruit, milk
Scripture of the Day: “There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear, because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.” 1 John 4:18
Cheer on your Chargers:
V Bowling @ Bay Lanes 12:30pm, early out 10:30am
V Girls Basketball @ St. Charles 6:00pm
V Boys Basketball @ St. Charles 7:30pm
V Girls Bowling @ Bay Lanes 8:30am
V Boys Bowling @ Bay Lanes 1:30pm
- Congratulations JV Girls Basketball team who posted a 19-0 perfect season!
- Seniors – Is your FAFSA filed? March 1 is a big deadline in Michigan for having that FAFSA completed in order to receive scholarships and awards.
- District Girls Basketball game, here Monday, March 2nd. $6 fee for all, including students.
- Looking for something to do during meeting time? Valley Recycling could use a few more recyclers to help out on Mondays during meeting time. See Mr. Cooper in Room 106.
- Musical practice today after school in Room 101.
- Attention anyone interested in baseball this spring: Sign up is Monday, March 2nd, during meeting time in the gym. It will only take as long as you need to sign your name! Schedules will be handed out too.
- There will be a meeting after school on Tuesday, March 3rd, for anyone interested in participating in track this spring. Meeting will be in the chemistry room (115) and will last about 15 minutes. If you can not attend, please stop by and pick up important information from Mrs. Schwarz.
- Athletes who would like to be in a spring sport need a current physical on file. A current physical is one given on or after April 15th of the previous year.
- Spring sports start Monday, March 9th.
- Key Club is holding a shoe drive with “Funds2orgs.” These donated shoes provide jobs for adults to provide for their families in 3rd world countries. Bring in your gently used or new shoes thru March 15th. (No single shoes, no holes, no rollerblades, no ice skates). Talk to Mr. Wittig or Key club if you have questions.
- Covenant HealthCare Volunteer Services is now accepting applications for the Summer 2020 session of our High School Volunteer Program. Students may apply online here. Application deadline is March 31, 2020.
- Your student will be bringing home their re-registration and class schedule today for your approval and signature. Please watch for it! Deadline to waive the $100 re-registration fee is April 8th.
- The Saginaw Valley Antique Society’s 29th Annual Antique Show will be held Saturday, April 18th, 9am-4pm, here at VLHS. Admission is $4, and lunch & bake goods will be available for purchase sponsored by the Parents Organization.