Lunch for today: Chicken Tender or BBQ Pork Sandwich
Lunch for Monday: Pizza or Sloppy Joe
Each Lunch includes vegetables, fruit and milk.
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
All students receive a free lunch. A second lunch may be purchased with a lunch card or $3.75 cash.
Scripture of the day: “Do not those who plot evil go astray? But those who plan what is good find love and faithfulness.” Proverbs 14:22
Support your Chargers:
Wrestling vs. TVC Quad 5:00pm
JV Girls Basketball @ Standish 6:00pm
V Girls Basketball @ Standish 7:30pm
Bowling vs. Standish 9:00am
Wrestling @ St. Louis 10:00am
- SENIORS, if you ordered Senior apparel, pick it up in Mrs. Brenner’s Room #102 after school!
- Are you not involved in an activity right now and are looking to be a part of something? ValleyBio is looking for more participants (especially 10th and 11th graders!). If you’re interested in learning new skills such as growing plants, advertising/marketing, and sales, talk to Mr. Cooper or just come by 208 after school – There’s almost always something to do and you can jump right in. We are especially interested in students who have experience editing and producing video.
- There will be an informational meeting about our Spring Play experience on Monday, March 1st, during meeting time. We’ll meet in the Family Room. Please come if you’re at all curious — even if you have other spring commitments. If you can’t come, but want the info, , see either Miss Weilnau or Mrs. Sugden.
- Attention Sophomores, and any student interested in a VLHS Class Ring. Ordering packets are in the office for you to pick up. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ
- Calling all STEM High School Students! The Midland Local Section of The American Chemical Society (ACS) is excited to announce that National ACS is offering a Paid Virtual Summer Camp for high school sophomore, junior or senior students. Selected students will earn a minimum $1,000 stipend for attending and will have the opportunity to be chosen for a 6-10 week Virtual Summer Research Program where they can earn a stipend up to $3,200 if selected.
- Bidding has started!! The Benefit Auction has many awesome items up for bid! Visit our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/valleylutheranauction or visit the auction site https://one.bidpal.net/valleyvirtualauction/welcome
- Interested in a VLHS Class Ring for your student? Ordering packets are available in the school office. Herff Jones will then be here on Wednesday, March 10th during lunch and after school until 4:00pm to place your order. The following video presentation will help give you more information at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_L_Ax-bErUQ
- ValleyBio students are harvesting hydroponic lettuce mix this week! We will also have small amounts of cucumbers and tomatoes! If you are interested in purchasing fresh, local produce, grown and harvested by students, email email@example.com and indicate how many bags you would like. We will have about 25 bags of lettuce, 6 4oz bags of tomatoes, and 4 bags of cucumbers (3 per bag). The price is $3 a bag, or 2/$5. Pickup will be Friday after school in the office, where you can pick up your order from ValleyBio students. If you are uncomfortable coming into the office, call the school and your order will be brought to your vehicle. Thanks for your support!