Lunch for today: Chicken Quesadilla or Hot Dog on bun; green beans, carrots, fruit, milk
Lunch for Monday: Cheese Sticks or Chili & Toast; corn, carrots, fruit, milk
Salad Plate and Yogurt/PBJ Sandwich Entrees Offered Daily
Scripture of the Day: “And she gave birth to her firstborn son and wrapped him in swaddling cloths and laid him a manger and placed him in a manger, because there was no place for them in the inn.” Luke 2:7
Support your Chargers:
V Girls Basketball vs. Hemlock 6:00pm
V Boys Basketball vs. Hemlock 7:30pm
Bowling @ Stardust, TVC Jamboree
Wrestling @ Frankenmuth Invite
Choral Christmas Concert, SJA 3:00pm
- This is the last day to purchase letters from the North Pole for $.50 during lunch. Get into the Christmas spirit by sending a candy cane to a friend!
- Reminder: Herff Jones will be here after school today for those who ordered class rings.
- Our Christmas parties will be held on Monday, December 16th with Family Groups.
- There will be a meeting for anyone interested in participating in track and field this spring on Monday, December 16th after school in the RC. We will discuss the upcoming season, winter conditioning and earning a uniform. All are welcome, even if you are just considering it. Please see Mrs. Schwarz if you can’t attend.
- We do have extra boxes of fruit! If you missed the order, or would like more, please call the office by Friday, December 13th.
- The Choral Christmas Concert will be held Sunday, December 15th, 3:00pm, at St. John Amelith Church. Come enjoy the beautiful music by our talented choirs!
- Please check the lost & found table in the cafeteria. Any items left will be donated.
- You can now purchase personalized namestamping for your 2020 yearbook! The cost is $10 for namestamp, and $6 per icon. Order forms are in the office, deadline is January 26, 2020.
- Tri Star Bank, along with the Saginaw Spirit Hockey Team, has once again generously donated Saginaw Spirit Tickets for this season. If you’d like up to 6 tickets, please come to the office.
- The online Sandlot order has been delivered to our office. Please notify us if your order is a GIFT!
- Final Exams will be December 18, 19, 20th. The exam schedule is on the website, and posted in the school hallways. Please check your student’s schedule for each of those days.
- We have 2 SM hooded sweatshirts, $20; 1 SM & 1 XL crew sweatshirts, $15; and 1 2XL T-shirt, $5; extra from Volleyball Final Four. If interested, please come to the office.
- We have 19 extra boxes of fruit! If you missed the order, or would like more, please call the office by Friday, December 13th.
- VLHS Christmas Concert will be held Sunday, December 15th, 3:00pm, at St. John Amelith Church. Come enjoy the beautiful music by our talented choirs!
- You are invited to a little taste of summer on Sunday, January 12, 2020. The St. John Amelith Men’s Athletic Club is once again barbecuing chicken at Valley Lutheran. Dinner begins at 11:00 am and will be served until 1:30 pm and includes real mashed potatoes, corn, a roll, homemade coleslaw, and pie. Price is $11 for a half chicken meal or $9 for a quarter chicken meal. Please consider joining us or order for take-out. Proceeds will benefit the athletic, drama and music departments at Valley Lutheran. Thank you for your support!
- Peace Lutheran Church in Saginaw is have a 1950’s Sock Hop from 6-9pm Friday, Jan. 17, 2020, with entertainment for ALL AGES! Tickets include Hot dog, chips, self-serve popcorn and cake; ice-cream float or banana split.. We’ll have group 50’s-style dance lessons to help you Twist and Limbo with the best, as well as Ping pong, remote-control drag racing, hula hoops, and two photo backdrop stations with props. Tickets are $12 for singles, $20 for couples or $40 for families. Tickets are available at Peace Lutheran Church or Peace Lutheran School. Advance ticket deadline: Sunday, Jan. 12. Tickets will be available at the door for $5 more. Proceeds benefit Peace Girl Scouts’ trip to the Ark Encounter. Details: Amber, 859.0460 or firstname.lastname@example.org.