Congratulations! You’ve made an important decision in the life of your child.
Steps to Enrollment
- Complete the Application Form and Affirmation of Prior Discipline Form and return to the school office or email to email@example.com.
- We will be in touch with any additional steps necessary for your application.
- Upon acceptance of application, complete the enrollment form and submit down-payment.
- If interested, complete the online application for financial aid. (This can be done at any point in the process.)
- When invited, sign up for a spring Course Selection Night to select classes and consider your four-year plan.
- Attend orientation events in late summer to complete any additional paperwork, purchase lunch cards, and hear from school leaders.
FAQs about Enrollment
How many students are admitted each year?
A freshman class of about 100 students is admitted each year. The number of transfers taken each year is dependent upon available space.
Does a student need to have a Lutheran or other faith background to apply?
No, you do not have to be Lutheran to attend VLHS. Everyone is welcomed as a student in our Valley Lutheran family.
Is financial aid available? How do I apply?
Yes! Valley Lutheran seeks to provide a high school home for all students who desire to be here, regardless of financial situation. Please complete this online financial aid application through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
Do you have additional questions?
Our Admissions Counselor Amy Cooper welcomes the opportunity to talk with you and can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or (989) 790-1676, ext. 40.
“Best decision we could've made for our daughter. Valley really is a family.”Parent of a recent Valley Lutheran student