Congratulations! You’ve made an important decision in the life of your child.
Steps to Enrollment
- Apply online here! Request a Discipline Record Verification from your child’s current school at the same link.
- We will be in touch with any additional steps necessary for your application.
- Upon acceptance of application, complete the Enrollment Form and submit $100 Enrollment Fee to secure your child’s spot.
- If interested, complete the online application for financial aid.
- When invited, sign up for a spring Course Selection Night to select classes and consider your four-year plan.
- Attend orientation events in late summer to complete any additional paperwork, purchase lunch cards, and hear from school leaders.
FAQs about Enrollment
How many students are admitted each year?
A freshman class of about 100 students is admitted each year. The number of transfers taken each year is dependent upon available space.
Does a student need to have a Lutheran or other faith background to apply?
No, you do not have to be Lutheran to attend VLHS. Everyone is welcomed as a student in our Valley Lutheran family.
Is financial aid available? How do I apply?
Yes! Valley Lutheran seeks to provide a high school home for all students who desire to be here, regardless of financial situation. Please complete this online financial aid application through FACTS Grant & Aid Assessment.
Do you have additional questions?
Our Director of Communications & Admissions Amy Cooper welcomes the opportunity to talk with you and can be reached at email@example.com or (989) 790-1676, ext. 409.
“Best decision we could've made for our daughter. Valley really is a family.”Parent of a recent Valley Lutheran student